Friday, October 23, 2009

HoneyBees Blog Train - Brag Brook Free'bees'

Freebie!!! Aren't you excited? At Scrap Orchard, the Honey Bees are having a blog train. So welcome to a stop in my blog. This is just the start, because Orchard Girls will be having a blog train next weekend with free'bees'!!! What else can you ask for? Scrap Orchard is SO GENEROUS, don't you think?


I have a LO I want to share with you first, this is made using Spooky Hour by Irene Alexeeva. It's time to start trick-a-treating again!





This kit comes with a coordinating Quick Pages and a Blog Couture.










So without further ado, here is the Brag Book I made for you using the SO Mega Kit Spooktacular







Click here to download it.



Moving on, here is your next stop - Mel


Enjoy your ride!!!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Oct [LA 08:17pm, NY 10:17pm] - 23 Oct [UK 03:17am, OZ 01:17pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello... You have no idea who I am, but I am just searching for a new backgound.. (I can make my own header.) But, I love how you have the separate columns and distinct posts (break in between.) If it is not a problem could you please email me and give me a hint on how you found it, made it, whichever. My husband is going to ban me from the computer for how much time I have spent searching. Thank you, Ashley sport_z@hotmail.com

Master said...

Mom and Kid relationship is something so beautiful which cannot be describe in words!!

Mom and Kids

Post a Comment